Boost your daily antioxidants with matcha and assorted berries, and fuel your day with plant protein with this delicious granola topping!
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp. ground flax
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add honey and almond butter. Stir until almond butter is melted. Add vanilla extract, then remove from heat
3. Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and flax. Mix well.
4. Spread granola evenly over baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, then mix and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
5. Cool, then add chocolate chips
Vibrant Assemble idea: Top 1/2 cup of Nutty-Matcha Granola over organic vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup each of blueberries and strawberries- YUM!